Lightning Talks are short 5-10 minute sessions presented by community members on a variety of interesting topics.
Order of Presentations
1. Raghuram Thiagarajan, Neel Surya, Timothy Odom, Xu Chen - An online pedagogical tool for data science using Bokeh
2. Logan Kilpatrick - The importance of non-code open source contributions
3. Nik Agarwal - Best of Both Worlds: R & Python
4. Rongpeng Li (Ron) - Can the “Best” Language Model Detect Logical Fallacies?
5. Braden Riggs - Unlocking Insight from Your Media Collection By Analyzing Audio
6. Jacob Zelko - A Visual Odyssey: Animations and Visualizations Made with Julia
7. John Cox - How Generative Adverserial Networks (GANs) Can Predict the Rank of Elliptic Curves
8. Timo Metzger - What's new in Bokeh 2.4
9. Miki Tebeka - Using IPython as Presentation Tool