This page provides information on the venue, accommodation options, transport and touristic attractions nearby the venue.
PyData London 2018 will be hosted at the Tower Hotel
, in central London.
The Tower Hotel website
Address: St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD (map below)
Tower Hotel Block Rate
when calling or emailing to reserve a room under the hotel block rate.
Phone: 0800 330 8005 (Option 2)
Email: [email protected]
Sole use - £160.00 per night
Double use - £170.00 per night
Triple use - £200.00 per night
The discounted rate is available on any night between Thursday 26 April and Monday 30 April.
Credit Card details will be required at the time of Reservation by a Guest. Block rate is available until March 29
or until all rooms have been reserved.
The conference will be held in the Tower Suite, on the first floor of the Tower Hotel.
The venue is fully wheelchair-accessible.
Other Accommodation Options
Tower Bridge and the Tower of London are a popular touristic destination, so there are plenty of accommodation options nearby, within a short walk from the venue.
Please check web-sites such as Hotels.com
and Google Maps
for hotels and B&B.
Please check Airbnb
for rental houses and rooms.
The closest underground stations are Tower Hill
(District and Circle Lines) and Tower Gateway
A large number of buses stop near Tower Bridge.
See the Transport for London website
for the most convenient route, and for information on week-end closures and real-time travel updates.
Directions from the airport
If you're travelling by plane, London is served by several airports, all well-connected with Central London.
Please check the National Rail
web-site for information on train services, and the National Express
web-site for information on coach services.
Some suggested routes:
- From Heathrow Airport: Piccadilly Line towards Central London, then change at South Kensington for the District Line Eastbound which will take you to Tower Hill
- From Gatwick Airport: train to Blackfriars Station, then change for the District Line Eastbound which will take you to Tower Hill
- From Stansted Airport: train to Liverpool Street Station, then change for the Circle Line towards Tower Hill
- From Luton Airport: train to Blackfriars Stations, then change for the District Line Eastbound which will take you to Tower Hill
- From London City Airport: any DLR towards Central London, then change at Canning Town for a DLR train to Tower Gateway
Please be aware of week-end closures and plan ahead using the Transport for London
Things to see in the area
The conference is held nearby the iconic Tower Bridge
and Tower of London
. If you'd like to explore the area, we have prepared a small list of things to go visit: